Feb 15, 2012

Procrastination

The fine art of doing stuff and labeling it as "nothing".

Normally I procrastinate when I have something to do or a place to be at.
Like if I have a test and I have to study I lose most of my time walking around the house getting my books and notes, then I sit down get on the computer and check something before studying. That "check something" takes at least 2 and a half hours and if you ask me what I've been doing I will say:
"Nothing"

Other times I need to leave the house at 4pm and it's 1pm, I take 3h45m just doing I don't know what and 15 mins getting ready.

Now that's called procrastination. Procrastination reaches a next level when you stop doing important stuff to do absolutely nothing.
Some people say that I'm wasting my time. I say "It's the only thing I can waste.
Government wastes my money
Food wastes my health.
Women waste my brain.

Time is the only thing I can waste.

People say time is money but I have lots of time and ain't got no money.
What am I doing wrong?

Maybe I should take one of those political science degrees so I can steal everyone's money and waste it on crap and blame it on other people. Then I'll make everyone call me a doctor because I have a PHD(doctor's degree) but don't even know the difference between hypocricy and honesty.

Just remember don't get caught singing naked in front of a mirror.

At ease,
Sergeant

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of a song that he said something like this:

    "(...)
    I ain't got no money
    I ain't got no car to take you on a date
    I can't even buy you flowers (...)
    I ain't got no Visa
    I ain't got no Red American Express
    We can't go nowhere exotic(...)"

    ReplyDelete