Feb 9, 2012

First Update

So this is my first post. Kinda obvious I know but bare with me and stop acting like: OMG you're Cpt. Obvious.
Just chillax.

I have one other blog that has nothing to do with this one and I tried to put Ad Sense on it and when it reached the payment day, google deactivated my account. Oh you can't imagine my happiness. I just wanted to hug them for so long that they would stop breathing and go into a coma. Because killing is just too mainstream.
I mean they get the payment from the clicks I generated for them and now they don't pay me? And have the guts to accuse me to have illigal activity. 
It's cool I'm rich so there isn't a problem, if only I didn't spend it all on guitars, games and food...

I read some coments on the interwebs that other people were having the some problem so I got happy just because misery loves company.
So fellow bloggers that got your ad sense account deactivated....

May the Force be with you.

Oh and for those who haven't seen the most recent Star Wars(I, II and III)... ALL THE JEDI DIE!!!
(except for yoda, obi-wan and the skywalker babies)

And if you haven't watched Star Wars maybe you should rearrange your life priorities cauz you're messed up dude. Now go watch Star Wars and cry when the jedi die.

Anywho (I didn't made a mistake i really wanted to write that)... Yesterday I was thinking about farts and it ocurred to me that none of my past girlfriends ever farted when they were with me and neither did I fart near them... that they know of. Except the one time where I was half asleep and my ex came to wake me up and I farted LIKE A  BOSS.
Of course I denied that i remember any of that. Cauz I mean, you don't even know the other person that well and you go and open yourself like that in front of him/her?? You gotz to have balls.
I kid you guys.
I wish one of my girlfriend would fart in front of me, I would laugh my ass of and maybe start a farting contest.
Then I kept on thinking about farts, because you know, it's such a rich topic to be on and I feel that it makes me grow as a person, and I realized that when you get married or start living together you don't care about farts or brushing before you kiss your better half anymore. You start feeling all comando-like and walk naked around the house, farting, leaving dirty clothes everywere. Where did all the politeness go?? Where did the romance go??
AH well if your partner doesn't care I don't either and even if he or she cares I don't.

Just remember that Superman exists.

Well this is my first writing diarrhea and I wish you read all the crap I write from here on out.

At ease,
Sergeant.



1 comment:

  1. I HATE YOU! I've never seen STAR WARS, and guess what? DONT CARE!









    Just kidding dude, it's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

    ReplyDelete